Estate planning without the help of a professional can be a challenging experience. When you undergo this process with an experienced attorney, you can feel confident in your estate planning in West Palm Beach. The Millman Law Group was established in 2018 by Aaron D. Millman, Esq., CPA, to provide excellent estate planning services to our Florida community. Every family’s needs are unique, so we listen carefully before finding the best solutions for your estate. Once we know your goals, we can present the best choices to you and your family.
When you hire The Millman Law Group in West Palm Beach, you can count on our committed team to help you find the most satisfying solutions.
What Does Estate Planning Include?
Every person has an estate composed of their properties and finances. Your estate must be managed and distributed to your selected heirs when you pass away. Most people pass on their estate to family, friends, or charity.
To ensure that your requests are respected, you must draw up a plan that includes instructions for:
- Who receives which items from your estate
- What they receive
- When they receive those assets after your death
When you hire our estate planning team in West Palm Beach, we can advise you on the best ways to avoid excessive legal fees, court costs, and estate taxes.
What Your Estate Planning Attorney Can Do
Estate planning includes more than providing for your family after your death. When you begin the estate planning process, your lawyer will help you manage the following tasks:
- Plan the transfer of your business if your retire, become incapacitated, or die
- Create plans for medical care and finances in the case of your incapacitation
- Gift assets to family members with special needs without disqualifying them from essential federal benefits
- Name a guardian for your young children
Estate planning is a lifelong process and requires occasional updates or reviews as your life changes. Your Millman Law Group lawyer will help you recognize the best times to update your estate plan and recommend effective solutions.
Complete Estate Planning Services with The Millman Law Group
Your Millman Law Group attorney has comprehensive experience and knowledge of estate planning in West Palm Beach. They can draw up the legal documents needed to help you create the ideal estate plan. These documents include the following:
- Wills: A critical document for transferring your assets.
- Revocable Trusts: Permit you to add and remove assets in the trust, alter instructions, or terminate trusts while you are alive. Trusts are essential for helping your heirs avoid probate.
- Durable Power of Attorney: This protects people when they cannot make or voice their financial decisions.
- Special Needs Trusts: Provides for individuals with disabilities without disqualifying them from federal benefits.
- Health Care Proxies and Living Wills: Select a proxy to make decisions for you when you are incapacitated. Your living will describe your choices in these scenarios.
Estate planning is essential if you want to decide what happens to your money, property, business, and family after you die. Fortunately, you can guarantee that your wishes are followed when you create the documents you need with your Millman Law Group attorney.
Contact The Millman Law Group to Start Estate Planning in West Palm Beach
Millman Law Group, PLLC is one of the only law firms that offers life planning in South Florida. From life care planning to the preparation of detailed estate plans, Millman Law Group has committed to serving Floridian elderly communities in Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Ocean Ridge, Hillsboro Beach, and many other areas since 2018. Our dedicated team specializes in special needs trusts and catering to any age demographic because we know that it’s never too early to start preparing for your future. For the latest news in estate planning and elder care law, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You can also contact us at 561-463-6480.