Estate planning without the guidance of a professional can be overwhelming. However, when you plan your estate with an experienced lawyer, you can feel confident in your estate planning in Parkland, Florida. The Millman Law Group was created in 2018 by Aaron D. Millman, Esq., CPA, to provide the excellent estate planning services our Florida community needs. Every family’s needs are unique, so we always listen carefully to what you need before recommending the best solutions. Once we understand your goals, we can present the best choices for your family.
When you partner with The Millman Law Group in Parkland, you can count on our skilled team to help you find the best, most practical solutions.
What Is Included in Estate Planning?
Every individual has an estate that includes their properties and finances. When you pass away, your estate must be managed and distributed. Most people choose to pass on their estate and assets to their family, friends, or favorite organizations.
To ensure that your requests are honored, you must create an estate plan that includes instructions for:
- Who receives what from your estate
- What parts they receive
- When they receive those assets after you die
When you work with our estate planning lawyers in Parkland, we can advise you on how to avoid extra legal fees, estate taxes, and court costs.
How Can Your Estate Planning Attorney Help?
Estate planning does more than provide for your family after your death. When you start the estate planning process, your lawyer will help you:
- Plan the transfer of a business if you are to retire, become incapacitated, or die
- Provide for family with special needs without removing them from federal benefit qualification
- Create plans for your medical care and finances in the instance of your incapacitation
- Name a guardian for young children
Estate planning is a process that requires occasional reviews and updates as your life and family change. Your Millman Law Group attorney understands this and will recommend the ideal times to update your estate plan.
Comprehensive Estate Management with The Millman Law Group
Your Millman Law Group attorney has numerous tools at their disposal to create your best estate plan. These tools include:
- Wills: A crucial document for transferring your estate.
- Special Needs Trusts: Provides for people with disabilities without disqualifying them from the government benefits they need.
- Revocable Trusts: These allow you to add or remove assets in the trust, change instructions, or terminate trusts before you die. Trusts can also help you avoid probate.
- Health Care Proxies and Living Wills: You select a proxy to make decisions for you if you cannot communicate. Your living will outlines your choices in those situations.
- Durable Power of Attorney: This can protect people when they are unable to make or voice their own decisions.
Estate planning is crucial if you want to retain the power to decide what happens to your property, business, finances, and family after you pass away. Fortunately, you can ensure that your wishes are followed when you create the essential legal documents you need with your Millman Law Group attorney.
Contact The Millman Law Group to Start Estate Planning in Parkland
Millman Law Group, PLLC is one of the only law firms that offers life planning in South Florida. From life care planning to the preparation of detailed estate plans, Millman Law Group has committed to serving Floridian elderly communities in Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Ocean Ridge, Hillsboro Beach, and many other areas since 2018. Our dedicated team specializes in special needs trusts and catering to any age demographic because we know that it’s never too early to start preparing for your future. For the latest news in estate planning and elder care law, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You can also contact us at 561-463-6480.