Estate planning in Boynton Beach can be an overwhelming task, but with the guidance of an experienced lawyer, you can find a plan that suits you. Aaron D. Millman, Esq., CPA, established The Millman Law Group in 2018. Our group of lawyers, along with our elder care coordinator, always strive to advocate for our clients and provide consistent, professional, and patient services. Everyone’s needs are different, so we listen before we create your estate plan. Then, we help you make the best estate planning decisions for your financial and personal interests.
Your estate planning lawyer in Boynton Beach has the required experience to help you prepare for unexpected circumstances and leave behind a sizable estate.
What Is Estate Planning?
Everything you own is a part of your estate. But what happens to that estate when you die? Most people pass their estate on to family or other people and organizations they care about.
To ensure that your estate is passed on correctly, you will need to create an estate plan providing instructions that state:
- Who receives which parts of your estate
- What you want them to receive
- When they will receive these items
Your estate planning lawyer in Boynton Beach can help you create a clear and straightforward estate plan while helping you avoid excess state taxes, court costs, and legal fees.
Services Provided By An Estate Planning Lawyer
Estate planning does more than provide for relatives after your passing. You can work together with your estate planning lawyer in Boynton Beach to:
- Create plans for your care and wealth if you are incapacitated
- Plan the transfer of a business in the case of retirement, incapacity, death, or disability
- Name a guardian for minors
- Financially provide for people with special needs without disqualifying them from government benefits
Estate planning is an ongoing process, so we recommend reviewing and updating your plan over time as things change. Your estate planning lawyer will know the most efficient ways to plan your estate and suggest appropriate updates.
How The Millman Law Group Helps You
Your Millman Law Group estate planning lawyer uses several tools to create a reliable plan for your estate management. These tools include:
- Wills: We work with you to plan your estate transfer.
- Revocable Trusts: These give you the option to add and remove assets, change instructions, or terminate trusts. Trusts can be modified during your lifetime and help beneficiaries avoid probate court and conservatorship hearings.
- Durable Power of Attorney: Protects people in cases where you cannot make your own decisions.
- Special Needs Trusts: These trusts provide care to persons with disabilities while making sure that person remains financially protected.
- Health Care Proxies/Living Wills: A healthcare proxy is chosen to make decisions when you are incapacitated or cannot communicate. A living will outlines your wishes in those circumstances.
If you want a say in what happens to your family, property, business, and wealth after you die, estate planning is the best way to make sure that your wishes are honored.
Contact The Millman Law Group to Find Your Estate Planning Lawyer in Boynton Beach
Millman Law Group, PLLC is one of the only law firms that offers life planning in South Florida. From life care planning to the preparation of detailed estate plans, Millman Law Group has committed to serving Floridian elderly communities in Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Ocean Ridge, Hillsboro Beach, and many other areas since 2018. Our dedicated team specializes in special needs trusts and catering to any age demographic because we know that it’s never too early to start preparing for your future. For the latest news in estate planning and elder care law, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You can also contact us at 561-463-6480.