Planning your estate without help can be an overwhelming undertaking. However, when you rely on the guidance of an experienced lawyer, you can successfully begin estate planning in Boynton Beach. Aaron D. Millman, Esq., CPA, established The Millman Law Group in 2018 to advocate for clients and provide professional estate planning services. Every family’s needs are different, so we always listen carefully before providing guidance. Once we understand your needs, we can lead you towards the best decisions for your interests.
Partner with The Millman Law Group to begin estate planning in Boynton Beach, and you will benefit from working with a team that is ready to help you find the most practical solutions.
What Is Estate Planning?
Every individual has an estate that includes all of their assets and property. When you pass away, your estate needs to be managed. Most people will choose to pass on their estate to family, friends, or perhaps beloved organizations.
To guarantee that the wishes for your estate are honored, you need to create an estate plan that provides instructions for:
- Who receives which parts of your estate
- What parts they receive
- When they will receive those parts
Working with a lawyer when estate planning in Boynton Beach will help you avoid legal fees, estate taxes, and court costs.
What Can Your Estate Planning Lawyer Do For You?
Estate planning involves more than providing for relatives after your passing. When you start your estate planning process, your lawyer can:
- Plan the transfer of a business in the case of your death, retirement, or incapacitation
- Create plans for your health and finances if you become incapacitated
- Provide for family with special needs without disqualifying them for federal or state benefits
- Name a guardian for your children or other minors
Estate planning is an ongoing process that demands frequent reviews and updates as factors change. Your Millman Law Group lawyers understand the best ways to plan your estate and will recommend updates when appropriate.
Complete Estate Management with The Millman Law Group
Your Millman Law Group lawyer uses various tools to create a plan for your estate management. These tools include:
- Special Needs Trusts: These trusts can provide care for persons with disabilities while making sure that person is financially protected
- Wills: These are essential for planning the transfer of an estate
- Health Care Proxies and Living Wills: A proxy is chosen to make decisions when someone is incapacitated or unable to communicate, and a living will outlines your choices.
- Revocable Trusts: These allow estate holders to add or remove assets, terminate trusts, or change instructions. Trusts are also helpful for avoiding probate court or conservatorship hearings.
- Durable Power of Attorney: This can protect people in cases where they cannot make their own decisions.
Estate planning is essential if you want the power to decide what happens to your property, family, finances, or business when you’re gone. Estate planning is the most effective way to guarantee that your decisions are respected.
Contact The Millman Law Group to Start Estate Planning in Boynton Beach
Millman Law Group, PLLC is one of the only law firms that offers life planning in South Florida. From life care planning to the preparation of detailed estate plans, Millman Law Group has committed to serving Floridian elderly communities in Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Ocean Ridge, Hillsboro Beach, and many other areas since 2018. Our dedicated team specializes in special needs trusts and catering to any age demographic because we know that it’s never too early to start preparing for your future. For the latest news in estate planning and elder care law, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You can also contact us at 561-463-6480.