Estate planning without a professional by your side can be overwhelming and challenging. However, when you plan your estate with a knowledgeable lawyer, you can feel confident in your estate planning in Lake Work, Florida. The Millman Law Group was established in 2018 by Aaron D. Millman, Esq., CPA, to provide excellent estate planning services to our Florida community. Every family’s needs are unique, so we listen carefully to determine what you need before we recommend the best solutions. Once we know your goals, we can present the best choices to your family.
When you partner with The Millman Law Group in Lake Worth, you can count on our skilled team to help you find the most practical solutions.
What Does Estate Planning Include?
Every individual has an estate that includes their finances and properties. When you pass away, your estate must be managed and distributed to your heirs. Most people pass their estate on to family, friends, or charities.
To ensure that your requests are honored, you must create an estate plan that includes instructions for:
- Who receives items from your estate and what they receive
- When they will receive those assets after you die
When you work with our estate planning team in Lake Worth, we can advise you on how to avoid excessive legal fees, court costs, and estate taxes.
How Can Your Estate Planning Attorney Help You?
Estate planning does more than provide for your family after your passing. When you start the estate planning process, your lawyer will help you with the following:
- Plan the transfer of a business if you retire, become incapacitated, or die
- Provide for family members with special needs without disqualifying them from federal benefits
- Create plans for your medical care and finances in the instances of your incapacitation
- Name a guardian for your young children
Estate planning is a process that needs occasional reviews and updates as your life changes. Your Millman Law Group attorney will help you recognize the best items to update your estate plan.
Comprehensive Estate Planning with The Millman Law Group
Your Millman Law Group attorney has extensive knowledge and experience with estate planning in Lake Worth. They can draw up the following documents to help you create your best estate plan:
- Wills: A crucial document for transferring your assets
- Special Needs Trusts: Provides for people with disabilities without removing their eligibility for federal benefits
- Revocable Trusts: These allow you to add and remove assets in the trust, change instructions, or terminate trusts while you live. Trusts can also help your heirs avoid probate.
- Health Care Proxies and Living Wills: You select a proxy to make decisions for you in instances when you cannot communicate. Your living will outlines your choices in these scenarios.
- Durable Power of Attorney: This can protect people when they cannot make or voice their own decisions.
Estate planning is essential if you want to retain the power to decide what happens to your property, finances, business, and family after you die. Fortunately, you can ensure that your wishes are followed when you create the crucial legal documents you need with your Millman Law Group attorney.
Contact The Millman Law Group to Start Estate Planning in Lake Worth
Millman Law Group, PLLC is one of the only law firms that offers life planning in South Florida. From life care planning to the preparation of detailed estate plans, Millman Law Group has committed to serving Floridian elderly communities in Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Ocean Ridge, Hillsboro Beach, and many other areas since 2018. Our dedicated team specializes in special needs trusts and catering to any age demographic because we know that it’s never too early to start preparing for your future. For the latest news in estate planning and elder care law, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You can also contact us at 561-463-6480.