Without the guidance of a professional, estate planning may be a challenging undertaking. You can feel secure in your estate planning in Hillsboro Beach if you go through this process with an experienced attorney. Aaron D. Millman, Esq., CPA, founded The Millman Law Group in 2018 to provide the best estate planning services to our Florida community. Because each family’s needs are unique, we attentively listen before determining the best options for each estate. After we understand your goals, we can examine the finest options for you and your family.
When you trust The Millman Law Group in Hillsboro Beach, you can rely on our committed staff to help you discover the most satisfactory solutions.
What Estate Planning Includes
Everyone has an estate, which includes their cash and property. When you pass away, your inheritance must be handled and transferred to your designated heirs. The majority of individuals leave their estate to family, friends, or charitable organizations.
To guarantee that your wishes are honored, create a strategy that contains instructions for:
- Who will receive items from your estate
- What items they will receive
- When they are to receive these assets after your death
When you start estate planning in Hillsboro Beach with The Millman Law Group, we can advise you on how to minimize expensive legal fees, court costs, and estate taxes.
How Your Estate Planning Attorney Helps You
Estate planning is more than just caring for your heirs when you die. When you initiate the estate planning process, your lawyer will assist you in managing the following tasks:
- Planning for the transfer of your business in the event that you retire, become incompetent, or die.
- Making provisions for medical care and financial support in the event of your incapacity.
- Designating a guardian for minors.
- Gifting assets to special-needs family members without disqualifying them from crucial government benefits.
Estate planning is a lifetime activity that involves periodic modifications or evaluations as your circumstances change. Your Millman Law Group attorney can assist you in identifying the best times to update your estate plan and will offer the best estate plan solutions.
Complete Estate Planning Services From the Millman Law Group
Your Millman Law Group attorney in Hillsboro Beach has a deep knowledge of estate planning. They can draft the legal paperwork required to assist you in creating the best estate plan. Among these documents are the following:
- Wills: The most important documents for transferring your assets.
- Durable Power of Attorney: This protects individuals when they are unable to make or express financial judgments.
- Revocable Trusts: Revocable trusts allow you to add and withdraw assets from the trust, change instructions, or cancel trusts while you are still alive. Trusts are also important instruments for assisting your heirs in avoiding probate.
- Special Needs Trusts: Provides for individuals with disabilities while keeping them eligible for government assistance.
- Living Wills and Health Care Powers of Attorney: Choose a proxy to make decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated. In these instances, your living will specifies your options.
If you want to control what happens to your property, money, company, and family after you die, estate planning in Hillsboro Beach is essential. Fortunately, when you work with your Millman Law Group attorney to produce the documentation you want, you can ensure your preferences are honored.
Contact The Millman Law Group to Start Estate Planning in Hillsboro Beach
Millman Law Group, PLLC is one of the only law firms that offers life planning in South Florida. From life care planning to the preparation of detailed estate plans, Millman Law Group has committed to serving Floridian elderly communities in Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Ocean Ridge, Hillsboro Beach, and many other areas since 2018. Our dedicated team specializes in special needs trusts and catering to any age demographic because we know that it’s never too early to start preparing for your future. For the latest news in estate planning and elder care law, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You can also contact us at 561-463-6480.