Estate planning without the assistance of a professional can be a difficult experience. When you undergo this process with an experienced attorney, you can feel confident in your estate planning in Deerfield Beach. The Millman Law Group was established in 2018 by Aaron D. Millman, Esq., CPA, to provide our Florida community with the best estate planning services. Every family’s needs are unique, so we listen carefully before finding the best solutions for your estate. Once we understand your goals, we can consider the best choices for you and your family.
When you hire The Millman Law Group in Deerfield Beach, you can count on our dedicated team to help you find the most satisfying solutions.
What Is Included in Estate Planning
Every person has an estate that consists of their finances and properties. When you die, your estate must be managed and distributed to your chosen heirs. Most people pass on their estate to family, friends, or charity organizations.
To ensure that your requests are respected, you must draw up a plan that includes instructions for:
- Who receives items from your estate
- What items they receive
- When they receive those assets after your death
When you hire our estate planning team in Deerfield Beach, we can advise you on how to avoid excessive legal fees, court expenses, and estate taxes.
What Your Estate Planning Attorney Can Do For You
Estate planning consists of more than providing for your heirs after your death. When you begin the estate planning process, your lawyer will help you manage these tasks:
- Plan the transfer of your business if you retire, become incapacitated, or die
- Create plans for medical care and finances in the instance of your incapacitation
- Name a guardian for young children
- Gift assets to family members with special needs without disqualifying them from essential federal benefits
Estate planning is a lifelong process and requires occasional updates or reviews as your life changes. Your Millman Law Group lawyer will help you recognize the ideal times to update your estate plan and recommend effective solutions.
Comprehensive Estate Planning Services with The Millman Law Group
Your Millman Law Group attorney has extensive experience and knowledge of estate planning in Deerfield Beach. They can draw up the legal documents needed to help you draw up the ideal estate plan. These documents include the following:
- Wills: A critical document for transferring your assets
- Durable Power of Attorney: This protects people when they cannot make or voice their financial decisions
- Revocable Trusts: Trusts permit you to add and remove assets in the trust, alter instructions, or terminate trusts while you are alive. Trusts are also essential tools for helping your heirs avoid probate.
- Special Needs Trusts: Provides for individuals with disabilities without disqualifying them from federal benefits.
- Living Wills and Health Care Proxies: Select a proxy to make decisions for you when incapacitated. Your living will describes your choices in these scenarios.
Estate planning is crucial if you want to decide what happens to your property, money, business, and family after you die. Fortunately, you can guarantee that your wishes are followed when you create the documents you need with your Millman Law Group attorney.
Contact The Millman Law Group to Start Estate Planning in Deerfield Beach
Millman Law Group, PLLC is one of the only law firms that offers life planning in South Florida. From life care planning to the preparation of detailed estate plans, Millman Law Group has committed to serving Floridian elderly communities in Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Ocean Ridge, Hillsboro Beach, and many other areas since 2018. Our dedicated team specializes in special needs trusts and catering to any age demographic because we know that it’s never too early to start preparing for your future. For the latest news in estate planning and elder care law, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You can also contact us at 561-463-6480.