Estate Planning Lawyer in Delray Beach
Estate planning in Delray Beach can be an overwhelming prospect, but with the guidance of an experienced lawyer, you can make a plan that’s right for you. Aaron D. Millman, Esq., CPA, founded The Millman Law Group in 2018. Our group of attorneys and our elder care coordinator advocate for our clients and always strive to provide consistent, patient, and professional services. Everyone’s needs are different, so before we advise, we listen. Then, we can help you make the best estate planning decisions for your personal and financial interests.
Your estate planning lawyer in Delray Beach has the necessary experience to help you prepare for unexpected circumstances and to leave behind a well-cared-for estate.
What Is Estate Planning?
Every person has an estate that includes everything you own. But what happens to your estate when you die? Most people prefer to pass their estate on to family or other people and organizations.
To ensure that your wishes are carried out, you will need to create an estate plan providing instructions that declare:
- Who will receive parts of your estate
- What you want them to receive
- When they will receive it
Your estate planning lawyer in Delray Beach can help you create a clear estate plan while avoiding excessive state taxes, legal fees, and court costs.
Services Provided By Your Estate Planning Lawyer
Estate planning can do more than provide for your relatives after your passing. You can work together with your estate planning lawyer in Delray Beach to:
- Create plans for your personal care and finances if you become incapacitated
- Plan the transfer of your business in the instance of your retirement, incapacity, disability, or death
- Name a guardian for minors
- Financially provide for individuals with special needs without disqualifying them from government benefits
Estate planning is an ongoing process, and we recommend reviewing and updating your plan as things change over time. Your estate planning lawyer will know of the most efficient ways to plan your estate and recommend updates when appropriate.
How The Millman Law Group Helps You
Your Millman Law Group estate planning lawyer will use several tools to create a reliable plan for your estate management. These tools include:
- Wills: We work with you to plan the transfer of your estate.
- Revocable Trusts: These give you the option to add or remove assets, change instructions, or terminate trusts. Trust can be modified during your lifetime and help the beneficiaries avoid probate court and conservatorship hearings.
- Durable Power of Attorney: This protects you in cases where you are not capable of making your own decisions.
- Special Needs Trusts: These trusts provide care for persons with disabilities while making sure that the person is financially protected.
- Health Care Proxies/Living Wills: A healthcare proxy will be appointed to make decisions if you become incapacitated or cannot communicate. A living will can outline your choices in those circumstances.
If you want to have a say in what happens to your family, your property, your business, and your wealth after you’re gone, estate planning is the best way to make sure that your wishes are honored.
Contact The Millman Law Group to Find Your Estate Planning Lawyer in Delray Beach
Millman Law Group, PLLC is one of the only law firms that offers life planning in South Florida. From life care planning to the preparation of detailed estate plans, Millman Law Group has committed to serving Floridian elderly communities in Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Ocean Ridge, Hillsboro Beach, and many other areas since 2018. Our dedicated team specializes in special needs trusts and catering to any age demographic because we know that it’s never too early to start preparing for your future. For the latest news in estate planning and elder care law, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You can also contact us at 561-463-6480.